Sunday, September 2, 2012

Church Pikinik!

So we found out that Addie likes watermelon! I know you are thinking I shouldn't have let her have any but she only sucked on some and not too much but she did like it and got very upset when I took it away from her.
It was our church picnic today and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, granted it was hot and muggy but I am glad I went. Cameron played on the playground and then watched a another member jump from a helicopter!! I wish I had my camera because Cameron got so excited when all of a sudden someone flew down and landed in front of us!!! His face was priceless but not captured.  

I don't think I have any pictures of Cameron today, he was too busy running all over the place with all the exciting things going on! So here is our little "angel" as Mr. Buckner calls her!

 Enjoying big brother's chair!




"What is this stuff? Its AMAZING!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment